There is a way to cut corners when it comes to housework and still get that fresh, clean look!
- Dabbing air freshener or perfume onto your light bulbs will create a clean smell every time the light is turned on.
- Using cleaning wipes will quicken the cleaning process while still making your house look brand new.
- Move things that “don’t belong” to their proper places.
- Instead of cleaning from room to room, try wall to wall. Start on one wall and clean everything in your path to the next wall until you’ve worked you’re way around the whole place.
- Keep the cleaning supplies handy. When you spot something, it will be easy to just grab a wipe and clear it away.
Cleaning a little every week and doing one big clean once a month will keep your place spotless!
//addthis social media appears here and is controlled through the setting. ?>
Category: Apartment Life, Apartment Organization, Decorating, Entertaining, & Dining
About Sydney: Sydney is working for For Rent Media Solutions as an intern in Social Media Marketing. In this role, she assists in executing and optimizing social media strategic plans across several different channels. Among these channels are blogging, social networking, promoting brand awareness on video sharing sites, and other conversational media. She spends a great deal of time finding ways to generate awareness of For Rent Media Solutions brand.
Sydney graduates from Virginia Tech in December, 2012 with a Bachelor's degree in Communication. She looks forward to getting out into the real world and working on her career.
She also loves the color green, the beach, and country music. View author profile.