Looking for a quick and tasty dinner tonight? Our scrumptious fish tacos are sure to fit the bill. This light dish is a great alternative to the traditional backyard barbeque. It’s a fan favorite at my house, and it’s sure to become a classic at your place too.
- Taco Sized Flour Tortillas
- 3-4 Fillet’s of Rockfish*
- 3-4 Tbsp Butter
- Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Paul Prudhomme’s Red Drum Seasoning (available in the spice aisle)
- Cilantro Sauce
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1-2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning (or to taste)
- Fist sized bundle of Cilantro chopped
* Tilapia will work, or another meaty white fish if rockfish is unavailable
Heat a cast iron skillet or cast iron flat top plate on your outdoor grill. Season rockfish fillets with red drum seasoning. Add butter to a cast iron skillet or cast iron flat top plate. Grill fish until flaky. Assort tacos with Cilantro Sauce, Fish, Shredded Monterey Jack and Lettuce.