This spring, opt for putting your flowers in a different type of holder. Although traditional vases are beautiful, try these alternative options. These are perfect to put in your kitchen for guests to look at while you cook them a wonderful meal.
- Nest – get a pre-made nest from a craft store, or fashion your own from twigs and wood.
- Shot Glasses – for smaller stemmed flowers, shot glasses are a unique way to multitask your drinkware. Crowd multiple shot glasses together for a bouquet look.
- Basket – Either an Easter basket or a plain one will do. Tie a bow around the handle for a feminine look.
- Mason Jars – Save your glass pasta containers and remove the label after you’re done. Mason jars will add a country flare to your bouquet. You can also use glass soda bottles.
- China Bowl – Take out your antique china and make it a centerpiece with the help of some seasonal flowers.
Here are some of the beautiful spring flowers that will be in bloom this season:
- Cherry Blossom
Try these flowers and display options in your apartment kitchen this season. What a better way to ring in the spring than with a beautiful centerpiece?
Picture from hello-julie
Category: Apartment Life