You might be gearing up to wear green this Saturday, but is your apartment decorated for the occasion? Check out this unique, simple wreath for St. Patrick’s Day from Craftaholics Anonymous. You’ll have your apartment sporting the luck of the Irish as well!
You will need:
- Wreath form
- Burlap to cover the wreath
- Hot glue & hot glue gun
- Green felt
- Green buttons
- To make the wreath, cut the burlap into 3 in strips. Adhere the burlap onto the wreath form using hot glue at both ends. Completely wrap your wreath in burlap.
- Cut three peanut-shaped felt pieces of desired size for each flower. Place a dot of hot glue in the middle of each peanut shaped piece and adhere together. This will give the shape a petal look.
- Hot glue the pieces together in the middle to make a flower shaped form. There are three flowers shown in the picture, but feel free to make more.
- Hot glue one green button into the middle of each flower. Glue the clip to the back of the flower.
- Once dry, clip the fabric into the burlap on the wreath.
The wreath is a simple, quick craft that can be used for any season! Make other flowers using the same guidelines for other seasons or holidays. You can also adhere other objects by hot gluing a clip to them and clipping them on the wreath as well.
Pictures from: ElinB
Craft from: Craftaholicsanonymous