This Valentine’s Day, spruce up your apartment with this cute and quick craft from Martha Stewart. Heart garland is an easy way to make any living area more festive and is a great conversation starter when entertaining.
You will need:
- Card stock paper in red and pink colors, one sheet for each heart
- Glue Stick
- Glitter (optional)
- Cut out the card stock in outlined heart shapes like shown in picture, approximately 1 inch thick. Cut out as many hearts as desired.
- Cut slits in the very bottom tip of the heart, so the heart will open.
- Link the hearts together, and glue the tips back together with the glue stick.
- If desired, rub glue stick along outer edges and apply glitter to make hearts shine.
- Hang garland for all to see!
The craft is that simple. You can this make heart garland as a Valentine’s gift that is budget friendly and unique.
Picture from: cuttlefish
Idea from: Martha Stewart