Nadeen Green, Erica Campbell & Other Multifamily Housing Leaders Speaking at the Optimization Summit
Tami Siewruk recently announced that Senior Legal Counsel, Nadeen Green and I will be speaking at the Optimization Summit in March in Dallas, TX. Nadeen Green will be conducting a two hour workshop on Legal Sweepstakes, Contests, and Similar Competitions on Tuesday, March 23. I’ll be conducting a half day workshop on Video & Photo Sharing for Optimum Growth & Brand Exposure on Wednesday March 24th.
You can use our discount code: forrent for a $100 discount when you register. THE EARLY REGISTRATION FEE IS ONLY $329 ($429 after January 29, 2010).
At the Dallas 2010 Optimization Summit at the Dallas Sheraton, you’ll experience learning by doing. The mission of the summit is to SEE IT. HEAR IT. DO IT. You’ll build your own two-day curriculum out of flexible full-day, half-day, and two-hour component workshops on topics ranging from Social Media to Revenue Management, all of which are carefully planned to build upon each other progressively, and expand your understanding and skill set exponentially. The knowledge you receive will be continually reinforced by hands-on interaction to make certain you have not just the knowledge, but the know-how!
This summit is open to any industry but will also have workshop leaders represented from the multifamily housing industry.
Additional speakers at the summit include:
- John Jantsch: DuctTape Marketing
- Giovanni Gallucci: Social Media Ninja
- Duncan Alney: FireBelly
- Nadeen Green: Senior Legal Counsel, For Rent Media Solutions
- Erica Campbell: Senior Manager, New Media Marketing, For Rent Media Solutions
- Chris Boudreaux: Creator, Social Media Governance and Senior Manager, Accenture
- Scott Ellis: VSELLIS: Technology Translated and Partner, BlackBox Technologies
- Jay Ehret: Chief Officer of Awesomeness, The Marketing Spot
- Mike Whaling: 30lines.com
- Eric Brown: President, Urbane Apartments
- Mark Juleen: V.P., Director of Marketing & Training, J.C. Hart Company, Inc
- Geno Church: Word of Mouth Inspiration Officer, Brains on Fire
- Jennifer Nevitt Casey: Chief Executive Officer, Bravo Strategic Marketing, Inc. and Brad Marting, Professional Speaker/Consultant, OptiYield
The Twitter hashtag for the summit will be #optsum.
Legal Sweepstakes, Contests, and Similar Competitions: As imperative as it is to have a dynamic marketing strategy, both the virtual world and the real one are subject to advertising laws that if not followed can make your efforts not only ineffective but unlawful – that can cost you traffic and money! This session reveals the fundamental advertising legalities that affect marketing both in the traditional sources and with new media, including social media-optimized promotions. Whether it’s testimonials, advertising themes, contests, sweepstakes, lotteries, model releases, and more, learn what you can and cannot do in the eyes of the law, make the leap to a great advertising message for your business with care and confidence, and land safely with success!
Video & Photo Sharing for Optimum Growth & Brand Exposure: With shoot-and-upload video getting easier by the day, and more and more consumers sharing their digital photos; the explosive use of video and images on the web is only going to increase. This session reveals the secrets behind using video and still images online to best advantage on popular video and image-sharing platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, Snapfish, Shutterfly, and more. You’ll learn video consumption trends; and tips for getting your images in the top of customer search results; editing apps and tips; strategies for optimizing your visual media assets to better engage your audience and potential customers to take action.
Category: Property Managers & Owners